The STIHL BGA 100 cordless blower
Power that can be seen but not heard.
Whether you're removing leaves, rubbish or cuttings, the STIHL BGA 100 will clear the way thanks to its enormous blowing power. And it's so quiet that you don't need to worry about needing ear protection. The STIHL BGA 100 and the STIHL AR 3000 are the perfect professional partners for municipal workers, landscapers and gardeners, or other people who work in facility management.
- Impressive blowing power: With an air throughput of up to 840 m³/h in boost mode, the STIHL BGA 100 offers the greatest blowing power of any STIHL handheld blower. Three speeds and a boost function allow you to adjust the output to the task at hand for maximum energy efficiency.
- Long running time: When combined with the new STIHL AR 3000 backpack battery, each battery charge allows you to work for up to 6.5 hours.
- Quiet EC motor: With a maximum sound power level of just 90 dB(A)*, the STIHL BGA 100 is by far the quietest handheld STIHL blower.
- Suitable for use without ear protection: Lower sound emission levels mean that you can better hear ambient noises, increasing occupational safety.
* Guaranteed sound power level in boost mode
- Innovative battery interface: The STIHL BGA 100 no longer has a battery slot; it is connected to the battery by an innovative connection cable, which is, of course, compatible with all STIHL cordless power system batteries.
- Lightweight: Just 2.5 kg and perfectly balanced, the STIHL BGA 100 is particularly lightweight and comfortable to hold. Perfect for relaxed use all day long.
- Adjustable blower tube length: Thanks to the three adjustable lengths, the blower tube can be set to suit the user's body size, making work easier and preventing performance loss.
- Comfortable accessories: When not using the device, you can attach the STIHL BGA 100 to the suspension unit on the support cushion and at hip height so that it is close to your body during operation, which acts as an additional relief to the user.