AP 200 battery: The flexible cordless solution for garden, landscape and tree maintenance
The STIHL AP-System supports you in your daily garden, landscape and tree maintenance tasks. The matching AP lithium-ion batteries help you to use STIHL cordless power tools even for demanding tasks. Four LED lights ensure that you are always informed of the battery charge level.
STIHL AP batteries with a nominal voltage of 36 V can be recharged using STIHL AL cordless quick chargers or the STIHL AL 101 cordless standard charger.
STIHL AP batteries have the following energy capacities:
- AP 100 (item no. 48504006550) with 94 Wh battery power, 0.9 kg weight
- AP 200 (item no. 48504006560) with 187 Wh battery power, 1.3 kg weight
- AP 300 (item no. 48504006570) with 227 Wh battery power, 1.8 kg weight
- AP 300 S (item no. 48504006580) with 281 Wh battery power, 1.8 kg weight
- AP 500 S (item no. EA014006500) with 337 Wh battery power, 2.0 kg weight
In our overview of battery life and charging times, you can see how long you can work with your STIHL cordless power tool and how long the inserted AP battery takes to charge. You can also see in the overview which AP battery is recommended for your STIHL power tool.
All cordless power tools within the STIHL AP-System have been designed for professional users and daily work, including in adverse weather conditions. For this reason they are certified as splashproof; the effectiveness of this is also verified through demanding internal tests. The splashwater test is aligned with the IPX4 standard, among others.
Deviations from the product range and information provided here are possible, depending on the country. STIHL reserves the right to make changes to technical specifications and equipment.
|Battery energy content 1)
|Battery cell technology
1) Power capacity according to the specifications of the cell manufacturer. The actual power capacity available during operation is lower, to increase service life
Owners manuals and safety brochures