Powerful mistblower with comfortable shoulder straps. Standard with cone, deflection and double deflection mesh.
Deviations from the product range and information provided here are possible, depending on the country. STIHL reserves the right to make changes to technical specifications and equipment.
|Weight 1)||11,1 kg|
|Sound pressure level 2)||101 dB(A)|
|Sound power level 2)||114 dB(A)|
|Vibration value, right 3)||2,3 m/s2|
|Container capacity||13 l|
|Max. air throughput 4)||1.260 m³/h|
|Max. horizontal range||12 m|
1) Weight excluding fuel, fully assembled
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) Excluding blower attachment
STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the user's joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
Mistblowers are equipped with a practical carrying system. Weight is evenly distributed across the shoulders and back to ensure maximum user comfort.
Multi-function control handle
Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
Pressure pump kit with ULV nozzles
ULV nozzles produce very fine droplets from the liquid. The pressure pump keeps the amount of spray constant and mixes the liquid in the tank. Suitable for the SR 420 and SR 450.
- For SR 420
Spreading and dusting attachment
The mistblower can be retrofitted with the spreading and dusting attachment conversion kit, for applying granulated material. For SR 420.
- Spreading and dusting attachment
Owners manuals and safety brochures
- STIHL online owner’s manuals are usually for the latest versions of the machine. Your product may be a slightly older production model but the manual will still be appropriate for the relevant model number
- The languages contained in the document are also displayed in brackets, for example (GB) = English