Rugged, powerful and economical
Reliable entry-level tool for professionals. STIHL anti-vibration system, 2-MIX engine, simple starting technology, locking throttle lever with stop button, carry handle.
Deviations from the product range and information provided here are possible, depending on the country. STIHL reserves the right to make changes to technical specifications and equipment.
|Weight 1)||10,1 kg|
|Sound pressure level 2)||98 dB(A)|
|Sound power level 2)||106 dB(A)|
|Vibration value, right 3)||2,5 m/s2|
|Vibration level, right 3)||3,9 m/s²|
|Blowing force 4)||17 N|
|Air speed with round nozzle||75 m/s|
|Air throughput 5)||740 m³/h|
|Max. air speed||90 m/s|
|Max. air throughput 6)||1.150 m³/h|
1) Weight excluding fuel, fully assembled
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) Combination of air speed and air throughput
5) With round nozzle in blower mode
6) Without blower attachment/nozzle
STIHL 2-MIX Engine
The 2-stroke engine with 2-MIX technology offers impressive engine performance, outstanding performance and excellent volume torque curve for high cutting performance and pulling power. Despite its power, the engine operates with low emissions so the engine already meets the requirements EU emissions standard Stage II.
Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
Multi-function control handle
Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
Evenly distributes the weight between the user's shoulders, back, hips and upper thighs. With soft padding for increased comfort during prolonged use and when working on large areas.
Owners manuals and safety brochures
- STIHL online owner’s manuals are usually for the latest versions of the machine. Your product may be a slightly older production model but the manual will still be appropriate for the relevant model number
- The languages contained in the document are also displayed in brackets, for example (GB) = English