How it works:
No glue or tape necessary – all the parts can simply be tucked into each other. Have scissors and a box cutter ready:
- Download the crafting template for forestry worker Jack and print it out on A4 paper - somewhat thicker paper if possible (paper with 200 g/m2 is ideal)
- Carefully cut out all seven patterns on both sides.
- Fold and crease along the dotted white lines.
- Cut along all the yellow lines using a box cutter.
- Stick the light grey flaps into the slits with the matching label (for example, put the AL1 flap into the AL1 slit).7. Put the seven individual patterns together: simply tuck the flaps into the slits with the respective label.
- Done! Have fun with Paper Jack!