The benefits for people, machines and the environment
With the STIHL Optimum System
The STIHL Optimum System. STIHL fuels and lubricants are developed, tested and optimised for STIHL equipment. To this end, chemists, engineers and users work closely to achieve the best results from fuels, lubricants and equipment. STIHL machines, fuels and lubricants undergo comprehensive endurance tests before they appear on the market. All test results are fed directly back into further development processes. STIHL continues to improve products until the optimum level of quality has been achieved - chemically, mechanically and practically - for an outstanding result for people, machines and the environment.
From zero to hundred: The patented* MotoMix fuel formula allows STIHL engines to deliver full power.
- Excellent starting performance: the patented formulation (EP 2031043) supports reliable starting
- Optimum acceleration: covers the entire speed range quickly and powerfully
- Flawless operation: even with a sudden gas exchange
* in selected European countries
It's all in the mix: STIHL MotoMix, premixed with STIHL HP Ultra premium oil, provides long-lasting engine protection.
- Best engine lubrication: thanks to high-quality synthetic oils
- Superior cleanliness: due to virtually deposit-free burning
- Very engine-friendly: maximum compatibility with all of the materials and components in STIHL machines
Focussing on people: Whether the tank is being filled or the engine is running – you're always well equipped with STIHL fuels and lubricants, such as STIHL MotoMix fuel mixture.
- Safe to use: the fumes are practically free of substances such as olefins and aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g. benzene)
- Clean burning: due to highly pure raw materials
- Practical to use: this ready-to-use mixture can be kept for up to 5 years in suitable storage conditions*
* in technically approved containers with an airtight seal. In dry, dark storage conditions at a room temperature of max. 20°C.
Clean operations: Not only are STIHL fuels and lubricants extremely powerful, they have also been proven not to harm the climate or ground water.
- Reduced emissions: low CO2 emissions thanks to highly pure raw materials
- Biodegradable: STIHL HP Ultra is over 80% biodegradable within 21 days
- Low environmental pollution: for example, with the lowest water hazard class