BGA 45 with integrated battery
Manoeuvrable blower with integrated battery
Easily manoeuvrable cordless blower for cleaning small outdoor areas at home. Round nozzle, integrated battery with charge level indicator, wall holder with charging function for practical storage whilst also charging the tool.
Deviations from the product range and information provided here are possible, depending on the country. STIHL reserves the right to make changes to technical specifications and equipment.
|Weight 1)||2 kg|
|Blowing force 2)||5 N|
|Air speed||38 m/s|
|Max. air throughput 3)||500 m³/h|
|Max. airspeed||44 m/s|
|Battery life time 4)||up to 10 min|
1) including battery
2) Combination of airspeed and air throughput
3) Without blower attachment and nozzle
4) Battery life are approximate and may vary depending on application
The tool can only be used with the activation key. If the key is removed, the tool switches off to guard against unintentional activation. The tool can be safely stored and transported.
Thanks to the two-hand control device and soft handle with lever lock function and lever, the user always has the cordless blower safely under control.
Compact and ergonomic
The integrated battery cells mean that the tool is optimally balanced. The BGA is easy to handle. Its streamlined design creates plenty of room for manoeuvre.
Charge level indicator
The remaining working or charging time can be viewed at any time by pressing the button. Four LEDs light up, or flash green or red, to indicate the charging state or problems.
Owners manuals and safety brochures
|STIHL BGA 45 (D, F, GB, I, NL)||Download||PDF, 7,3 MB|
- STIHL online owner’s manuals are usually for the latest versions of the machine. Your product may be a slightly older production model but the manual will still be appropriate for the relevant model number
- The languages contained in the document are also displayed in brackets, for example (GB) = English