Manoeuvrable, lightweight entry-level Chain saw
Manoeuvrable, lightweight entry-level model with good cutting performance. Good ergonomics for effortless work, side-mounted chain tensioning for securing and easily tensioning the chain, QuickStop Super chain brake, oil tank with transparent viewing window, and overload protection.
|Sound pressure level 1)||90 dB(A)|
|Sound power level 2)||101 dB(A)|
|Vibration level, left/right 3)||3,3/4,2 m/s²|
|Rated voltage||230 V|
|Power output||1,4 kW|
|Weight 4)||4,1 kg|
|Cable length||0,4 m|
|Saw chain pitch||3/8 " P|
1) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) With bar and chain, without cable
Side chain tensioner
The tensioning screw can be found on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
QuickStop Super chain brake (Q)
The QuickStop Super chain brake is an additional braking system. The system is activated as soon as the operator's hand comes out of contact with the rear handle.
Cable strain relief
The cable strain relief prevents the power cable from being accidentally disconnected when in use.
Transparent oil tank
You can easily see when the tank is empty: With the transparent tank you can keep an eye on the chain lubrication oil level. The chain oil can be filled quickly and easily with the STIHL OIL filling system.
Ematic chain lubrication system
The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
Owners manuals and safety brochures
|STIHL MSE 141 C (D)||Download||PDF, 2,3 MB|
|STIHL MSE 141 C (D, F, I)||Download||PDF, 6,1 MB|
|STIHL MSE 141 C (D, F, NL)||Download||PDF, 6 MB|
- STIHL online owner’s manuals are usually for the latest versions of the machine. Your product may be a slightly older production model but the manual will still be appropriate for the relevant model number
- The languages contained in the document are also displayed in brackets, for example (GB) = English